Ceiling Fan Installation Brisbane
Your local ceiling fans installation specialists
Have you recently purchased a ceiling fan and need a licenced electrician to install it? Maybe you’ve just started looking into ceiling fans and have some questions regarding the installation process? Hanson Electrical has been installing ceiling fans for a number of years now and can take care of all your ceiling fan fitting requirements across Brisbane.
Book Ceiling Fan Installation Today
Our team is experienced and qualified in installing new fans, upgrading an old fan or simply just repairing your current fan.
What you need to know about ceiling fan installation
When deciding on what type of ceiling fan you want for your new fan installation, there are a few important factors to look into as they will effect your choice of product.
- Room Dimensions: It’s important to know the amount of space you have available before trying to select a fan size
- Ceiling Height: The height of the ceiling will effect the type of fan you choose, as a large fan in a low room can be a potential safety hazard
- Price Range: There is a large selection of ceiling fans on the market all with varying prices and features, so it’s important to know your budget before you get overwhelmed with choices
- Level of Air Flow: This is a major consideration as a small fan in a large room may not have the desired effect you’re wanting
- Sound: This is an important factor as nobody likes a noisy fan that squeaks or hums
The team at Hanson Electrical can talk you through every consideration you might have when it comes to your ceiling fan installation.
Ceiling fan installation benefits:
- They reduce energy costs for your home as they complement air conditioning systems by aiding the air flow
- They are a much cheaper way to stay cool when compared with an air conditioning unit
- They can be used all year round, including in winter
- They can be a unique feature to the room or blend in with sophisticated elegance
Fast and trustworthy ceiling fan installation
Don’t risk an unlicensed or under qualified electrician to install your ceiling fan. While a ceiling fan has become a household staple, there can be serious safety risks when installed incorrectly. These risks can lead to serious electric shock injuries caused by faulty wiring from an unlicensed electrician. Don’t risk the potential harm to your family, call Hanson Electrical today on 1300 982 479.
Our customer service guarantee includes:
- We will always try to answer your calls ASAP and if we don't pick up, leave a message and we will return your call in under 30 minutes
- Our electricians always be on time and if we're late, we will take $50 off the quoted price of your job
- Safety is our number 1 priority with any job conducted
- We only use quality products from trusted suppliers with products being backed by a 12 month warranty
- You wont need to worry about messy tradies, we will always clean up after the job and you wont even be able to tell we were ever there
- Our team are master electricians which means that all work we do complies with all Australian and industry standards
- Any electrical work we do is backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Your local ceiling fan installation specialists
Hanson Electrical have accredited master electricians ready to help install or replace your ceiling fan quickly and with ease, complete our online electrician booking form today or call us on 1300 982 479 .
For more in depth electrician information visit our Electrician Information page