Electrician Coorparoo (4151)
Professional and friendly electrical services Coorparoo
Hanson Electrical offers complete home electrical services throughout Coorparoo and the surrounding suburbs of Brisbane’s Southside. Our team of experienced electricians can provide everything from a new oven installation to adding power points around your house to cope with the constant demand for somewhere to plug a charger or appliance in.
Book Coorparoo Electricians
Electrical services Hanson electricians offer
Years of industry experience servicing homes across Brisbane ensure Hanson electricians have the knowledge and skills to complete every home electrical service you could need. We use only quality electrical parts, wiring, and components to ensure all our electrical work is long-lasting, safe and carried out to all the relevant industry, state, and Australian standards.
Our services include:
- Smoke alarms - hard-wired, interconnected smoke alarm upgrades in line with updated Queensland requirements, routine testing, and repairs
- Safety switch - testing, installation and repairs
- Electrical repairs - faulty wiring, overheating problems,
- Ceiling fans - installation, repairs, indoor and outdoor fans
- Air conditioning - installation of split system air conditioners
- Switchboard upgrades - replacing old fuse boxes
- Home lighting - indoor and outdoor, security, LED upgrades
- Data cabling - internet networks, home office set up, phone lines and tv points
- Security systems - lighting, alarms, cameras
- Electrical safety testing
- House rewiring - providing an electrical system which meets the current safety standards to protect your family.
- Appliance installation - electric cooktop, oven, stove, air con, fans
Practical electrical solutions
Often there are several options available to fix an electrical problem, knowing which one to choose can be tricky. We’ll make sure you’re presented with all potential options, then the most practical, efficient, and long-lasting electrical solution will be recommended by our electricians to ensure the best outcome for the job.
Making sure your home is electrically safe and operating effectively, as well as providing you with top quality customer service is our top priority.
Upgrading your smoke alarms
At the beginning of 2017 the Queensland Government made changes to the states smoke alarm legislation. The changes, which are to be rolled out gradually until 2027, state that residences will need to be fitted with photoelectric, interconnected smoke alarms placed in all bedrooms, hallways and areas connecting bedrooms.
Upgrading your home smoke alarm system will mean your family is alerted to fire quickly, regardless of where they are in the house. Our professional electricians can take care of your smoke alarm upgrade to ensure your home complies with the latest requirements.
Your local electrician Coorparoo
For more in depth electrician information visit our Electrician Information page